Bryan Ciaccia grew up in Troy NY. At 21 he decided to join the Army where he found his career calling in IT. After 5 years of Active duty service in South Korea and Fort Gordon Georgia, he has had several Government contracting jobs as a System Administrator supporting all local IT break/fix solutions and on-site Projects. He lives in Charlotte VT with my Wife Laura, Son Enzo, and dog Minnie.
1. What is your role at Obsidian? How long have you been here?
I am a Systems Administrator for the Vermont Passport Agency. I’ve been at this position for 2 years. I have recently been given the opportunity to assume Corporate IT Lead responsibilities as well. So in addition to the support of the Vermont Passport Agency, I will be managing Obsidian's Corporate IT Infrastructure, needs, and posture.
2. What has been one of your proudest moments while working with Obsidian?
Completing a full IT refresh of our site that included Servers, networking equipment, and workstations
3. How do you define success?
Success is all about consistency and integrity. If you tackle any task in your life with a combination of wisdom from your past experiences and the intention of completing your task, you will never be disappointed.
4. What is your favorite way to spend the weekend?
Golfing in the Summer, Bowling in the Winter
5. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?